Renaissance continues to transform low-to-moderate income and immigrant communities in New York City by providing low-interest small business loans, training and counseling services.
Since its inception in 1997, Renaissance has:
• Provided over 2,500 loans to small businesses
• Deployed nearly $66 million in loan capital into the NYC community
• Helped to created & retain over 7,000 jobs in NYC
• Served over 10,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs with technical assistance
• Deployed nearly $10 million in emergency loans and grant capital to save our small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.