About the NYC Small Business Opportunity Fund
• The NYC Small Business Opportunity Fund provides access to flexible, affordable capital and free business support services to small business owners and emerging entrepreneurs in New York City.
• All loans and services are available through a network of local, mission-based lenders, which includes Renaissance Economic Development Corp.
• The easy application process helps you determine eligibility quickly and guides you through the requirements.
• The Fund serves all NYC-based small businesses in New York City’s five boroughs including:
- Businesses located in low- and moderate-income (LMI) communities
- Woman-owned businesses
- BIPOC-owned businesses
- Immigrant business owners
- Early-stage businesses with less than two years of revenue
- Early-stage start-ups
- Rebuilding and recovering businesses
Interest Rate and Terms
• This small business loan program is intentionally designed to have flexible terms and low interest rates without a minimum credit score requirement.
• Loan amounts from the NYC Small Business Opportunity Fund range from a minimum of $2,000 to a maximum of $250,000, depending on the size and scope of your needs.
• NYC Small Business Opportunity Loans feature:
- A low fixed interest rate of 4% with no prepayment penalty.
- Maturity: 6 years or 72 months
- Full amortization over 60 months for loans less than $100,000
• Small businesses can use their loan proceeds for a variety of purposes, including:
- Working capital
- Debt refinancing
- Equipment or real estate investments
- Employee recruiting, hiring, and retention
For more information, go to our contact us page and schedule an appointment now. Our Business Development Officer will connect with you and walk you through the loan application process.
The NYC Small Business Opportunity Fund is made possible through public-private partnerships with Goldman Sachs' One Million Black Women, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth, Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF), local Community Development Financial Institutions(CDFIs), and small business service centers.